Monday 5 March 2012

Big Beauty Haulin' (Avon, MUA, Sleek Makeup)

Hey everyone! Long time no see, i know! I miss blogging way to much now, I've been so bust with school lately and I've just not had the time to blog, BIG massive apologies!
Anyway, it's like half 10 at night whilst i'm writing this right now, but I just wanted to show you a great big pile of things that i've bought recently! Hopefully the haul video should be up on my YouTube channel very soon! I have never actually brought this many stuff at once, so I call it big ahah!
Anyway I'm off to bed, and sorry for this being a short post once again, but I've got to hit the sacks as I've got to wake up early for school tomorrow!
But I'm back, and I should be blogging at least 2-3 times a week!

-Daisy xo

2 comments:

  1. I've recently just purchased this MUA make up!! Two great minds think alike hahah... I've followed you sweetie and I'd love if you could follow me back as I only have one follower - boohoo :(.
    I'm currently working on a Summer Lookbook and will be uploading my YouTube video today in which I'd love for you to possibly check out.
    Much love, Luce x
    http://lucestephenson.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...