1. Hi Everyone! So first of all, you may have noticed this is my new blog, if you watch my YouTube videos you will know that I have recently created a new YouTube channel page...reason is because of personal things :( But I have also wanted to improve on my videos!
2. So anyway! As you can tell by the title of this blog post I'm going to be telling you the liquid liners I've used throughout a period of time, and the best one I've tried! (the liquid liner swatches are in the same order as the picture of the liners bottles) Now I'm going to tell you my favourite and my least favourite in order!
- Sleek dip-it liner :- By far my favourite liquid liner I've tried so far, it gives a matte finish to my eyes, it stays on all day. (I mean all day!) and the applicator is amazing, I can draw thick and think lines, and the handle gives my hand a steady hand, so It's easy for me apply it! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves the matte finish of liquid liner! Rate: 8/10
- M.U.A (Make up Academy) : - This is also an OK liner but the applicator is a plastic/rubbery material, which I didn't like because, when I tried it the first time, I easily poked my eyes with the sharp tip that hurt me a lot! The good thing about this liner is that I can draw the best winged eyes with it! Whether it's thick or thin line, it's really good for outlining and filling in! But it's kind of dangerous to the eyes, if you're not a pro at applying winged liner! Another con about this liner is that it doesn't last very long at all! Rate: 8.5/10
- Beautyuk liquid liner : - I really like this liner in fact, just because the bottle has so much product in and you don't need a lot! It's a really dark dark black which you can see, (and I love dark black eyeliners!) It's not really a pro-long stay, but it definitely stay on the longer than the MUA liner, it gives me an good liner, and I love to wear this to school. It's a shiny, but that's not a prob because after a while it becomes matte! Rate: 7.5/10
- W7 liquid liner : - Don't like this at all because it's so shiny to the extent that it looks like a drew it with oil pastels! It's very drying and after an hour it crackles and comes of! Not a lot I can say but not one I would recommend! Boo hoo!