Wednesday 27 July 2011

Black Suede Wedges!!!

Hello lovelies!!!! How is your day? My day had been so tiring, I spent the day bouncing away on my new 10ft trampoline, I love it!!! Adrenaline Junkie eh? Anyways I just wanted to this short post about my fav (high heeled) shoes! I am literally in love with these shoes, I wear them to nearly every party I go to, and even though I have like 10 other pairs on heels, these are definitely my favourite! Their suede material, so it definitely matches whatever dress/trouser you wear! What is you favourite shoes? Aha, talk soon!!! 
Daisy x


3 comments:

  1. They are stunning :)

    - Millie xo
    www.luyicubed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. theyre soooo pretty<3
    please take a look at my beauty blog -
    www.theitgirl44.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are gorgeous! I wish I'd picked up a pair when newlook had them in the sale!

    Lucy - http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...