Hey Dolls, Oh my... I miss you all so much, I haven't blogged in a while, but I am back!! I have been so busy with homework, and getting things ready for school...I have also just wanted to spend time with my family and friends! I just wanted to blog today, because I'm ready and set for school tomorrow, even though I don't necessarily want to be at school right now, I am excited because I get to catch up with my friends, and just learn something new!
Here I some tips and tricks for preparing for school, that I swear by, that helps me a lot.
The night before school:
- Lay out your clothes or uniform, so that you know where it is in the morning
- Make sure that everything in your backpack/bag is neat, and make sure everything is in there that you need.
- If you have to wash your hair, wash your hair! :) It's better to do it the night before, just to make sure that you don't rush in the morning.
- Pack your lunch if you need to!
- If you have a phone, fully charge it the night before.
- Make sure you have at least 8 hours (or more) of sleep, so that it's not hard for you to wake up in the morning.
In the morning:
- Shower, put on clothes, do your hair nicely, do makeup.
- Eat breakfast
- Be relaxed
- Before you leave your house, make sure you're sprayed with perfume or body spray
- Get everything you need/Check if you have anything
- Grab gum or breath mint (I always do that) (Not saying my breath stinks, but you never know!)
Hope this helped girls/boys!