Tuesday 6 September 2011

Preparing for School: The day before school starts











Hey Dolls, Oh my... I miss you all so much, I haven't blogged in a while, but I am back!! I have been so busy with homework, and getting things ready for school...I have also just wanted to spend time with my family and friends! I just wanted to blog today, because I'm ready and set for school tomorrow, even though I don't necessarily want to be at school right now, I am excited because I get to catch up with my friends, and just learn something new!


Here I some tips and tricks for preparing for school, that I swear by, that helps me a lot.
The night before school: 

  • Lay out your clothes or uniform, so that you know where it is in the morning
  • Make sure that everything in your backpack/bag is neat, and make sure everything is in there that you need.
  • If you have to wash your hair, wash your hair! :) It's better to do it the night before, just to make sure that you don't rush in the morning.
  • Pack your lunch if you need to!
  • If you have a phone, fully charge it the night before.
  • Make sure you have at least 8 hours (or more) of sleep, so that it's not hard for you to wake up in the morning.
In the morning:
  • Shower, put on clothes, do your hair nicely, do makeup.
  • Eat breakfast
  • Be relaxed
  • Before you leave your house, make sure you're sprayed with perfume or body spray
  • Get everything you need/Check if you have anything
  • Grab gum or breath mint (I always do that) (Not saying my breath stinks, but you never know!) 
Hope this helped girls/boys!
oxox


Daisy <3

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...