Monday 24 October 2011

I went to see Bruno Mars!!

Hey Dolls!! So another post!? Yes don't worry haha, I'm back! I am so so so so so so happy because I went to a Bruno Mars concert, it was seriously one of the best nights of my life, or maybe THE best night of my life. I loved it so much, he is so adorably good-looking, and he has an AMAZING singing voice! I've actually pretty much lost my voice, due to the excessive amount of screaming! I have never had so much fun in my life, it was an amazing experience, and I want to thank one of my best friends, for taking me there!! Above are just a few 4 of the 60+ pictures/videos that I took, aha, but I really did enjoy it, and I just wanted to share it with you girls! I appreciate everything that I have, and I want to thank everyone for being there for me!

Lots of love,
Daisy X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...