Sunday, 17 July 2011

My hair extensions (Echo Hair Extensions)

Hello Again!! You can see I've been on a roll with my posts eh? I'm so happy that I can finally write posts, because I miss it, and I needed a huge catch up! ...Anyway this post is about my hair extensions, that I wear in a lot of my videos. I've been getting a lot of questions about my hair, so I'm just going to tell you as much about it as possible.

I got these extensions at my local beauty supply store, retailing for £27.99, they are pricey but I think that it's definitely worth it, the mistake I made about these extensions were the colour. It was to dark, i should have got a colour lighter...but at the time I thought it was OK, because it matched my hair colour. But because my hair colour gets lighter in the sun, it doesn't match anymore.  

I mean I could dye it, so that's not to much of a problem. Another question I get asked is..." Isn't your hair texture different from the extensions?" Yes the texture is different, at first I thought is wasn't going to work, but the more I put in my extensions, the more it blends in with my extensions. They are '14' inches long, which is pretty long, and there are 4 wefts of hair, which covers the whole head.

Anyway, hope this helped!
Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that I have full thick hair and don't need extensions.
    Sometimes having lots of super thick hair is a pain in the butt,
    but I just can't ever imagine paying so much for some hair extensions.

    Hair Extensions
    Keratin hair extensions
    Fusion Hair Extensions
    wholesale hair extensions
    Seamless Tape Hair Extensions

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...