Saturday 16 July 2011

Cheryl Cole pink lips!

 I know I've been gone for so long, and I miss the blogging world so much, I've just been so busy with school, and I haven't really had the time to post. 
Anyway, today's post is pretty different to what I normally do, but I want to do all kinds of blog posts, but mostly all beauty related. If you have any blog requests please comment down below.

As I'm writing now, I am uploading a video, that has got to do with the picture above.
I know it doesn't look the same, but I wanted to really try this look out inspired by Cheryl Cole.
The makeup look is really simple, but it has a bright pink lip, which makes the whole look stand out. You will be able to watch a tutorial of this look on my YouTube channel!

Products Used:
Mary Kay Foundation in Bronze 600
Mary Kay loose powder in bronze 2
Sexy Lashes Mascara
Sleek Twist up eye Pencil in Midnight
MUA lipstick in Shade 3


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...