Saturday 2 July 2011

Would you rather? #beauty Edition

#1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up, or nice hair and no make-up?
For me, I would got out with messy hair and nice makeup because, messy hair can look nice, if it's done the right way, it can also look sophisticated! So it would definitely have to be messy hair and nice makeup! 


#2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
I would definitely have my eyelashes fall out, haha! Just because you can put/apply false eyelashes, and if I had to shave my eyebrows it would take so much effort, drawing them on, and they would look tacky.


#3. Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
Well the only shop I sometimes shop in is MAC, but I would love to shop in Sephora.


#4. Would you rather wear the lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?
Probably lipgloss/lipliner, 80's perm would be a bit too much for me.

#5. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
I would leave the house with a obvious foundation line, because,overdone blush will look to overpowered lol!

#6. Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
I would wear biker shorts for sure! Haha!


#7. Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
Weird tan lines, because I don't really want to look like I've been bombarded with wotsits! 

#8. Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
A bad hair colour because, I can change the colour, but if it was a bad haircut I would have to wait for it to grow!


#9. Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?
Twitter would have to be taken away, and even though I love them both equally, I wouldn't want to loose youtube forever! :(

#10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara? 
I would rather give up using makeup brushes, because I can use my hands? I love mascara!!

How did you enjoy this post? If you like posts like this or just have any other blog requests just leave a comment down below!

I will try my best to blog more, because I miss you all! 

Daisy oxox

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog and youtube channel. Just wondering, how did you create your header for this blog?
    Oahlclothing.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...